Surrounded by rolling fields of wildflowers and rugged limestone hills, the new-home community of Rancho Sienna® is taking shape. It’s blooming thanks to friends and families gathering and reconnecting with nature and with each other, to celebrate Hill Country views and a unique and unparalleled parks and trails system. The highlight is The Sienna House, where home shoppers and residents are encouraged to share insights, food and fun. Stop by to learn all about the upcoming onsite Liberty Hill Elementary School, or the brand-new dog park. And then kick up your heels and stay awhile.
Inspired by the spirit of the Texas Hill Country and its rich, regional architecture, home designs at Rancho Sienna® are responsive to the environment and the strong Texas sun. Award-winning local, regional and national homebuilders have created up-to-the-minute designs that also honor what’s best about Real Texas Livin’.
REAL TEXAS LIVIN’
Graced with Texas Hill Country charm, yet with convenient access to commuting routes throughout Austin, Rancho Sienna® is a natural place to live within the native environment of the land. A relaxed, uncomplicated home life focused on nature and family pairs with daily active recreation and meaningful social engagement in a genuine community.
THE SIENNA HOUSE
With a large open-air pavilion, splash pad, playground, and basketball court, The Sienna House provides great views overlooking the Texas Hill Country and serves as the trailhead for Big View Trail, part of the community parks and trails system. Inside, residents enjoy a gathering room, a large 24/7 fitness center, while just outside the sun porch and multi-use pool beckons.
Rancho Sienna® is proud to be the new home of the first Liberty Hill ISD community elementary school, which opened its doors on August 21, 2017. Like the community, the new school’s design is inspired by Hill Country architecture, using stone, metal, and deep eave overhangs to provide shade.
The campus offers the latest in security technology, along with a robust Wi-Fi system that will allow students to get online from anywhere in the school. Other highlights include an outdoor learning courtyard between the school’s two main wings and a study loft in the library.
As the area continues to expand, LHISD continues to maintain high standards of excellence by facilitating learning in a nurturing environment. In addition to the schools below, the community will include an onsite Primrose day care, projected to open spring of 2018.
- Onsite Primrose School, Rancho Sienna
- Bright Beginnings Preschool, Georgetown
- Bright Star Academy, Cedar Park
- Children’s Learning Adventure, Cedar Park
- Good Earth Farm School, Leander
- Growing Tree Montessori, Liberty Hill
- Hatch House School, Cedar Park
- Hilltop Children’s Center, Liberty Hill
- La Petite Academy, Cedar Park
- Primrose School at Vista Ridge, Cedar Park
- The Goddard School, Leander
See more preschools here.
- Onsite Rancho Sienna Elementary (Grades Pre-K-4)
- Liberty Hill Elementary (Grades Pre-K-1)
- Bill Burden Elementary (Grades 2-4)
- Liberty Hill Intermediate (Grades 5-6)
- Liberty Hill Junior High School (Grades 7-8)
- Liberty Hill High School
- Austin Community College – Cedar Park Campus
- Austin Community College – Round Rock Campus
- Austin Community College San Gabriel Leander Campus – COMING SOON!
- Southwestern University
- Texas State University – Round Rock Campus
- The Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine
- The University of Texas at Austin
LOCATION & DRIVING DIRECTIONS
Situated on the eastern edge of the Texas Hill Country, Rancho Sienna® is located on Ronald Reagan Boulevard, just south of SH29. Easy access to downtown Austin and major employment centers is provided by major commuting routes of 183A Toll Road, Ronald Reagan Blvd./Parmer Lane, and I-35.