We sent 16 New Home Experts on a Builder Boost Mission to Belterra in Dripping Springs with Brookfield Residential, Drees Custom Homes, Highland Homes, Scott Felder Homes, Sitterle Homes, Toll Brothers, Trendmaker Homes, and Wilshire Homes. Read their feedback to see what these experts are are saying about this new home community!
Belterra is lovely with the rolling hills and thoughtful spacing of the homes. There are so many greenbelt options it truly feels further out in the country with close-in proximity to Austin. All solid builders with great floorplans – really beautiful community!I did enjoy the homes and the location can’t be beat especially for someone who wants the country feel but isn’t quite ready for the Dripping Springs Ranch experience. I have clients looking at Trendmaker in Leander and Dripping Springs this weekend!
Allison Salmon, Realty Austin
I have been familiar with Belterra for at least 10 years, but it was refreshing to get out there again. I think Belterra is a lovely community with something special for many people. I love the rolling terrain, the variety of homes there and the community amenities. I enjoyed a visit with Kelly Carson, the Sales Consultant at Sitterle Homes.
Jim Gilbert, Heart of Austin Homes
- I absolutely love the Belterra community and that it is basically a little town within itself. Lots of recreation for everyone to enjoy. I was really excited to see all of the development coming in on the way to the community. I love the quality and attention to detail that the builders put into their products.
Linda Cordova Villanueva, Coldwell Banker
- So many great interiors in these new models at Belterra. Loved touring Trendmaker Homes & Sitterle Homes.
Cara Collier, eXP Realty
- I loved Belterra. When I have clients near Dripping Springs, I will certainly recommend it. My favorite features were the modern layouts, high ceilings, outdoor patios next to the living area, and the secret storage room in the Trendmaker Homes model. These homes are gorgeous!
Aaron Mullens, The Groove Realty & Investments
- I liked Belterra. The builders have beautiful homes and so many amenities for the families. My favorite part of Belterra was the amenities. There is always something to do starting with the pool, playground, events they have and more. I saw so many families out being active.I enjoyed completing this mission and learning about Belterra. Wes Morris, Sales Consultant with Wilshire Homes was very helpful and informational about not just their homes but the whole community.
Levi Chaney, Ben Love Group
- Belterra is HUGE!! The community area & amenities was quite lovely. It certainly seems like a great place for kids and families. Wilshire Homes was my favorite model home to visit. I loved the open design, the clean finishes, the outdoor living area and the details. I really loved doing this Mission at Belterra!
Nogie King, Give Realty
Belterra is a great community! It is huge! So many mini-subdivisions within the master planned development. The variety of home options with the various builders attracts a wide array of homebuyer opportunities, which is great! The amenities and the new commercial development make this the best development that I’ve ever been too! I toured 3 models today by 3 different builders and they each seemed unique in their own way.
My favorite part of the community is the terrain and natural vegetation. I love seeing all of the natural trees, water ponds, trails and landscaping. It feels like you are part of the Hill Country! The homes are all beautiful and well maintained throughout the entire community which is great!
Misty D. Marmolejo, Red Label Realty
- Belterra was a beautiful community and the amenities are great! My favorite feature is the many options of home builders. I really enjoyed the mission and look forward to taking clients there!
Israel Villalon, Red Label Realty
Wonderful community with tons of builder options and amenities! My favorite feature about the community was how many events they host per year for the members of the community so that they can all feel more like a family. It was really interesting to me. I definitely enjoyed visiting this community and getting more familiar with Dripping Springs! The Sitterle Homes & Trendmaker Homes Sales Consultants were were so friendly and informative! It was overall a wonderful experience.
Sierra Siller, JB Goodwin Realtors
- I loved Belterra. Since it’s well-established, it doesn’t “look” like a new home community. The amenities were amazing and I was so impressed by the amount of green space in the area. My favorite features were the amount of space between homes, the greenbelt views behind the houses, the nature trails.I loved this Mission. I had no idea of the community and will definitely recommend it!
Ellen Steele, Realty Solutions
- Belterra is a great community with a fantastic environment! It has so much to offer for families fun! I loved every minute of the Mission.
Liza Young, JB Goodwin
- Love the Belterra community as Dripping Springs still has a small town feel. The community itself has a lot to offer with being in the Hill Country and having the Rec Center amenities. My favorite feature was the views that most properties had and the option to have your home on a larger lot. I also liked that there was a varied selection of builders. Great Mission in a great community.
Matthew Cornwall, Team Price Real Estate
- I have always liked the scenery of Belterra since moving here in the late 2000s. Dripping Springs is on the edge of the Hill Country. This location is so green and the developer has left a lot of green space so it feels very naturesque. My favorite would be the trail system and the wildlife that is present. It feels like you are surrounded by parkland.
Karen Salley, Realty Austin
- Belterra is a really nice & huge community with really great amenities & events for buyers to attend in the community. The upgraded products are really nice.
Megan Luchak, Keller Williams
- Belterra is a fantastic community. It has everything a south austinite could want! Whether you’re downsizing or upgrading it has something for everyone. My favorite feature is how diverse the home sizes, pricing and lots are. It allows for more potential buyers to find something they will love! I loved doing the Belterra mission! All of the builders’ sales counselors were very helpful.
Lisa Roberts, JB Goodwin