We sent 10 New Home Experts on a Builder Boost Mission to Carmel Creek in Hutto, Texas with M/I Homes. Read their feedback to see what these experts are are saying about this new home community!
- My overall thoughts about Carmel Creek with M/I Homes is very positive. I feel that the community is well designed, has great options at a very affordable price point. I felt that the basic designs were very top of the line for this price point and so that would be my favorite feature. When someone sees the model, and is ready to buy, it is great to have move in options that are ready to buy now. The on site sales agent, Ursula, was very friendly, polite and professional. She was knowledgeable about the product as well which was great!
Misty D. Marmolejo, Red Label Realty
- I’ve been out to Carmel Creek before, and I like the convenience of the location. I also appreciate the variety of floorplans offered.
Kate Best, Reilly Realtors
- Many of my current buyers are coming from other areas and do not have time to build. Finding a home that is complete is a huge bonus. The builders are providing so many of the upgrades buyers want and would choose.
Karen Salley, Realty Austin
- I am glad that M/I Homes has come into this community. M/I Homes produces a quality home and my favorite feature is that they are utilizing quartz as a potential selection for their homes. My favorite feature in the community are the children’s play area and the walk ability of the community. It was nice to see the growth of the community with the addition of both Village Builders and M/I Homes.
Matthew Cornwall, Team Price
- I like the location, amenities, and the floor plans. The M/I Homes Sales Consultant, Ursula Whitworth, was super sweet and very knowledgeable about the homes. She had another client who had an appointment and she multi-tasked with us really well.
I really enjoyed all the Hutto “accents” in the home. It really felt like Hutto. It’s also close to school and also has a nice playscape and picnic area.
Courtney Shelly, 98th Meridian Real Estate and Marketing
I really liked the community. The model is gorgeous. This is an excellent opportunity to get into a beautiful brand new home at a lower tax rate than the rest of Hutto. This is a huge selling point.
Laura Tumulty, Reilly Realtors
- Carmel Creek with M/I Homes is in a great location with being close to schools, tolls, & shopping. The tax rate is lower than most new home developments. I love the floor plans and home features. They include grass and sprinklers front and back. There are lots of choices in what is standard from granite countertops, to cabinets and flooring.
Jena Dubon, RE/MAX VISION
I liked that Carmel Creek is just a hop to I-30. Great spot. I was super impressed with the layouts & prices from M/I Homes.
Dina Majd, Realty Austin
- I loved the Carmel Creek community and its proximity to the toll and Hwy 79. Loved the trails and community areas. Great family oriented areas! There is lots of inventory to choose from, which is great heading in to this time of year. Staggered completion dates to accommodate many different buyers which is helpful for those looking now to close in July!
Marci Revelle, Realty Austin
- I enjoyed visiting Carmel Creek. The community is in a great location. The product offered by M/I Homes is great and very affordable. I will definitely bring my clients to the community! I definitely enjoyed Mission Carmel Creek. I loved their product and the model home was gorgeous. The Sales Consultant was really excellent and welcoming, so thank you again for the opportunity, Builder Boost Austin!!
Christine Handy, JP & Associates