We sent 12 New Home Expert Realtors on a Builder Boost Mission to Sunfield in Buda to meet Pulte Homes. Read their feedback to see what these experts are are saying about this new home community!
- My favorite feature would be the huge kitchen that is open to the living area in Pulte Homes model. Sunfield is great community for renters who want to maintain the feel of Austin without dealing with the growing pains of living in a city who is experiencing fast growth. The price range is perfect for first time home buyers, renters transitioning out of apartments and families looking for a community packed with amenities!I would definitely bring buyers to this community as it is in their price range and it is not too far away from Austin! This mission was exciting and awesome.
Eunice Moore, eXp Realty
My favorite feature of Pulte Homes at Sunfield is the smart home ready feature with the option to include the smart home package. Very convenient! The amenities in the community are awesome! There is a good mix of new homes and established areas of the community which allows for a price point to fit all budgets. Great mission!
Linda Cordova-Villanueva, Coldwell Banker
- Great model, great staff on site, great amenities! This was a fun mission. The price point and amenities that are standard makes Sunfield a great community. This was not my first time to the community, but it was my first to the Pulte model. I have sold some resales in Sunfield and would love to sell a new Pulte Home.
Misty Marmolejo, Red Label Realty
- Thank you for the opportunity to do the Mission Sunfield. I love the features offered by Pulte Homes. The Sunfield neighborhood is perfect for our area. The lazy river will be an amazing selling feature and residents will love it!
Laura O’Brien, Prosper Properties
- I love the smart home features that are available in the Pulte Homes in Sunfield. The homes are priced well for 1st time buyers and the community has been well thought out. I would bring buyers to this community that are looking for an area with good schools and amenities. This community is also on the list for those buyers that need a lower price point home. I loved to see the progress that has been made in Sunfield.
Matthew Cornwall, Team Price Real Estate
- Sunfield is the only master-planned community I am aware of that has great amenities AND plenty of housing opportunities in the $200s. There are so many buyers in this range who have to skimp on amenities elsewhere. I am very happy I went to this community. I love the proximity to I35. Such easy access to anywhere. My favorite feature are the pools. I have never seen such a large zero entry pool and a large secondary pool.
Karen Salley, Realty Austin
Pulte Homes is offering a higher end package at Sunfield in Buda, which is going to be great for our clients. I love the functionality of their floor plans and how well thought out they are for actually living in.
I will be bringing clients to the neighborhood. The amenities are great! Pulte is offering so many included features. The smart home wiring and package will be a big plus to buyers. The sales consultants are extremely personable & seem like they would be easy to work with.
Jessica Pack, Hays Home Team at Keller Williams Realty
Sunfield is one of my top three communities in the Austin area. My favorite feature about Pultes Homes was the accent walls and backsplash in the kitchen. So many wonderful reasons to bring buyers and families to this community. They have the most outdoor activities and amenities that I have seen in a community so far including a fishing pond, bike and hike trails, a community garden, a huge pool with the splash pad and so much more!!I will definitely be back with clients! I love healthy active lifestyle and being outdoors. This place has it all.
Sierra Siller, JB Goodwin Realtors
Sunfield is a great community. Feature set is strong, so is Pulte Homes model. I love the kitchen backsplash and SS vent hood. I also love the new smart home features. The Sales Consultant was very helpful. I enjoyed the mission.
Jim Gilbert, Heart of Austin Homes – Sky Realty
The Sunfield community has many amazing features with great floor plans at a very affordable price point. I would bring clients to this community because it has a great family feel to it. The affordability is really a plus as well. Great location. I really enjoyed visiting this community and have taken clients to visit it in the past and will continue to do so.
Israel Villalon, Red Label Realty
- Sunfield is less than an hour commute to downtown, and 20 minutes with no traffic. All floor plans include upscale features as STANDARD and are smart home ready! Quality building that will last! Second story layout in Pulte’s model is planned well! It’s a short drive guys, right by the highway.Let me tell you, what other builders consider “upgrades” are standard for these guys! Granite counters, smart home ready and high quality!
Lisa Roberts, JB Goodwin Realtors
Sunfield is a really nice community with a great price point for being so close to downtown. The pool was my favorite feature and that Pulte Homes added rock or stucco to the back of the homes. I would definitely bring buyer to the community due to the price, amenities, and low HOA. I enjoyed visiting Sunfield.
Megan Luchak, Keller Williams Realty