Join in-person at the project site OR virtually for this upcoming class.
The focus of exterior weatherization is to prevent water and uncontrolled air from entering through the wall system. The integration and compatibility of building envelope solutions is key to creating a high performing, durable wall enclosure.
This on-site class will focus on the main elements of creating a tight, building enclosure, highlighting:
– Proper Overlaps of a Weather-Resistive Barrier
– How to Flash Pipe, Electrical, HVAC Wall Penetrations
– What to Look for in Roof to Wall Transitions
– Window Flashing Per Manufacturer Guidelines
– Integration of Base of Wall Terminations