Marketing & Business Development Specialist
Are you the type of person who strives to provide value to everyone you meet? Are you happiest when working on multiple projects at one time and prioritizing tasks to ensure deadlines are met? Do you love being a supportive team player and enjoy jumping in where ever needed most? Do you thrive on creating and strengthening systems? Are you able to identify influencers and established online and in-person relationships? Do you enjoy managing multiple social media channels and creating engaging posts to bring a digital community to life? If so, we are eager to meet you!
At Builder Boost, our main mission is to create meaningful ways for REALTORS® to enhance their business while providing ultimate value for our builder clients. We strive to keep our builders new home inventory, events, communities, and promotions in front of agents online and during in person by providing opportunities for them (workshops, presentations, missions, and master-mind/focus group style meetings.)
This position will be highly focused on enhancing our relationships with our current builder clients so that we can deeply understand and can provide the best, most personalized service possible. This means getting out and about visiting onsite agents and marketing managers to find out their challenges and offer ways we can help!
You will also be focused on growing our network of realtors, so that more agents are aware of all our free and useful benefits they get from our service.
The perfect person for this position will be someone who has experience in the new home industry or in the Houston real estate industry. We are looking for someone with a very self-starting, resourceful, enthusiastic and positive personality…someone who is able to be very productive working remotely and able to spend equal parts in front of a computer and in the field.
Grow Realtor Relations – Email List & Social Media Growth
- Utilize LinkedIn to reach influencers and build a true valuable community
- Maintain CRM and Email Database (segmenting and organizing information)
- Assist with social media by adding consistent posts to Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook
- Seek out ways to network with realtors and get the word out about Builder Boost
- Elevate and lend ideas to our current Realtor Affiliate Program (MISSION Group)
- Add/Manage website area for Featured Realtors
- Coordinate with our writer to give engaging content ideas. Upload blogs to site each week and link into social media.
- Create, send, and measure results with weekly newsletter
- List growing knowledge is a major plus!! Lead Pages and FB Target Ads. The Ask Method or other proven ways to target and grow subscribers
- Assist with agent Buyer Needs – send to builders, track, and help grow awareness of complimentary program
Builder Clients/Onsite Agents Relations
- (F.O.R.D) building data and relationship trust with individual onsite agents that we do business with. Become a valued source for them. Make onsite visits and connect with them digitally
- Create and implement a monthly newsletter to Builder Clients/Onsite Agents to keep them engaged with what we do for them
- Weekly emails to collect and organize builders inventory sheets and promotional flyers
- Update our digital book each week with builders’ updates
- Work with our administrative assistant to ensure that updates are on time and accurate
- Add builders events to our online calendar
- Comfortable and excited about teaching/leading groups of agents
- Ability to seek out strategic collaborative partnerships with other high quality educators to bring agents to builder model homes
- Proactively searches for meaningful networking opportunities
- Transform the workshops/meet-ups/presentations into meaningful social media marketing for realtors/builders
- Monthly summary of results and ideas to grow our audience
- Sales strategies and brainstorm sessions
- Updating Media Kit/Flyers/Business Reviews – Collateral to Builders
- Creating collateral and graphics to promote our services
- Building target ad campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Lending support to the start-up/launch of other markets
This is a full-time position. 40 hours a week. Monday – Friday. Remote work environment. Working with Asana or other project management system is highly desired. Incredible growth opportunity for the right person! Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] In the cover letter, please elaborate on why you think you’d be a great fit for the position. Please also include your salary expectations, personal interests and passions. We’d like to get to know you!